Monday, September 2, 2013

Classroom Message Center

Absolutely love my new message center!

I found a nice picture frame to fit an area between my classroom door and our bathroom. I used colorful scrapbook paper as a background in the frame but immediately added the blue paper so my dry erase messages would show up better.

Great for sticky notes and dry erase messages. I attached a dry erase marker with Velcro and added an eraser as well. The green round eraser is a make-up remover sponge from the local Dollar Tree. They come 3 to a pack and this one stuck right to the Velcro dot. I bought several packs to add use with dry erase boards around the classroom.

I also used poster putty under the bottom two corners so it would be completed stationary when we were writing on it or removing sticky notes.

No comments: