Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Valentine Exchange PreK Style


Valentine Exchange
PreK Style 
2016
     I have searched for the past week for a Valentine Exchange similar to the Gingerbread Exchange that works for my classroom. I have found a few that were for elementary age children or that limited the number of Valentine's you can receive to 12 or even less. I also found one that the entire class sent their Valentines to another class. But I really like the idea of sending our Valentines to classrooms all across the country. We love getting mail, and reading about other PreK classrooms.
      This is my first year organizing a Valentine Exchange so bare with me and we can work out any kinks together over the next couple of weeks. First let me tell you what you need to do to sign up and a few guidelines to follow after that. 

CLOSED FOR 2016!!  CLOSED FOR 2016!!  CLOSED FOR 2016!!  CLOSED FOR 2016!!
      Send me an email at   PreKMyStyle@gmail.com
                     (if this link does not work, please cut and paste) 
     
      Subject Line: Valentine Exchange
      Include your name & address:  Cupid Child Development Center
                                                        Attn: Mrs. Heart's PreK Class
                                                        123 Candy Lane
                                                        Loveland, NC 12345

     Also Let me know how many schools you would like to exchange Valentines with. If you do not give me a number I will default to 15.
     I will try my best to send you a list of names and addresses from a variety of states around the U.S. This will depend on how many schools I have to sign up and where they are. I will only accept schools within the United States at this time, due to postage costs and the time it takes to send mail outside of the country. If I have enough interest from international schools this may change for next year.
    I will send you a list of names and address by Friday, February 5th, 2016. 

    Prepare your Valentine's as you would like, using stickers, stamps, lace, markers, etc. Be creative!! Please include a brief note about your classroom and the community that your school is in.  Also include a picture of your class if at all possible.

  Please mail your Valentine's by Tuesday, February 9th, 2016.  I would think first class mail could be delivered about anywhere in the country in 3 or 4 days.
  Please  share this blog with your friends through facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc. so we can successfully implement the Valentine Exchange. Let me know if I have missed anything... I am so excited to get this going!! Thank You all!!
   
                

No comments: